Thursday, August 24, 2006

Final Word

"Everything that has a beginning, has an end." (The Oracle, Matrix Revolutions)

It has been a great pleasure working on the blog for keeping records of what I have contributed to the learning of this course. When looking back at this, I can proudly present these to anyone who is considering using blogs for education.

One final aspect to the development of the learning object that I shouldn't wrap up without mentioning is the citation of sources used. Respecting to the intellectual property of others is an essential element in both teaching and learning. So here's a list of the sources that I have used:

Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation. (2006). http://www.kcrc.com.hk

Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation. (2002). Review of payments to contractors for the West Rail project.

Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation. (2001). The way ahead: West Rail.

Structural symposium (2000). Highways and railway structures.

I would like to thank my partner, Ryan, for all the time and effort on to our work without which my blog would be incomplete.

Hope to see you all in future at another course where we shall continue communicating through blogging!

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 31, 11:43:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job!

 
At Tue Oct 31, 11:44:00 AM 2006, Anonymous CCB said...

I think so too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home